Comfort food

I'm putting up photos taken by a cameraphone. Is this food-photography heresy?

To make matters worse, I'm not taking them with the latest cutting-edge phone. (Please tell me its still iPhone 4)
mee pok

And to make this even more unforgivable,my first-ever introduction of this all-time comfort food was taken unceremoniously, on top of a pile of books.
Image0042

And now I don't know how to end this post. (I don't even have a recipe for this! It's not even baked!) Whoops.


Care to share your comfort food?

Afterword: This post is purely out of boredom. For cooler stuff, go here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The noodles look like they'd be really good--will you be posting a recipe soon? =)
kang said…
haha no, im no cook, im still learning to bake... :)
Drunk stories said…
Thanks for sharing this information. I make sure to try this recipe once.