Just HOPE

No pictures today... Just felt like making a post to hopefully lift someone's spirits up.

Today I felt immense hope.

The road is long, the road is hard, but I know I will never walk alone. Ever.

In my heart, I feel a soothing peace. I know I will be battered, but never shattered, challenged, but never struck down.

I know this because I know that God will never give me something that I cannot overcome. With Him I can be safely assured of this.

I know I may not be good at expressing what I truly feel inside, nor am I the best person to ask questions about Christ. Still, if you want to find out more, go here!

P.S. I should totally be mugging for my 'O' levels.. its Math today.

Have hope in you always!! :) lovelovelove,  Kang Li

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the encouraging words! Hope in God is truly the thing we have to stand on.
kang said…
Thank you very much! Really! :)