Food: A Liminal Space


Liminal space: an in-between space of both becoming and transition.

It struck me as I was thinking about how we conceived the almost-crazy idea of doing a mini social enterprise (what is thesis. what is year 4. what is Exco lol), that food has been central in many things. Looking at photos of food from the past 2 weeks (mostly this week), I begin to see that food has created a liminal space.

With HX: Engaging with social issues as a Christian



A clearer shape for hitherto subliminal thoughts, yet not fully formed (would they?)
The act of food instagraphy as a metaphor for this generation
To think! Alone!
The becoming of a community. Usually begins with food.
A simultaneous reflection of who we are and want to be
 (Do I sound like I am super deep yet HAHA)

(But I am. Deep deep in God's love)

Comments