劳累

I knew I had an asshole side of me but I'd almost forgotten until today.

So nicely suppressed.

In a sense I am thankful for that because it reminds me that 我是人。是肉体的人,同时也是神的子女。

And while I am grateful for whatever life experiences and personal dispositions that I have, which made me who I am- a quick thinker who grasps things quite fast, analytical (?), able to look at macro stuff- I also know this has made me impatient, prideful, inclined to bash my way through things I don't quite know because I can't stand being meticulous about going through step-by-step (ref SPSS).

Legit ashamed of myself at project work today, impatient, silently judging my group mates (such an asshole right). Seriously, I need to learn more patience in order to build people up, to work together to get good things going, to love. Love is patient indeed.

It has been a long day.Woke up somehow at 5.48am, decided to do a truncated QT for more time to look at my data. Very notably, it was Psalm 147: "你们清晨早起,夜晚安歇,吃劳碌得来的饭,本是枉然;唯有耶和华所喜爱的,必叫他安然睡觉。" (v2)

Yet much grace and light-filled moments :> In the doing of work, there is joy in company and knowing He is at work.
With my very cherished SW batchmates and senior
/Pada 17 Mar/
TUHAN, siapakah aku, untuk menerima berkat?

The blazing Sun shall pierce the night,
But am of shadows and stand I not.
A transformation wrought,
Shadow to flickering bright.
We shall pierce the night
Of souls and things of naught.

Comments