Angels We Have Heard On High

LSP is peeking out behind night sky

Christmas is 23 days away! Strangely quite excited. Not because I have anything planned on Christmas day, but now that I think about it, the entire season and its feels. 

Don't we all have moments where everything feels in sync, where you feel so congruent with where you are and what you are doing there and then? I had many such moments during the 2015 Christmas month- 


Choruses of Gloria in excelsis Deo in what feels like perfect harmony as we stood under the highway named euphemistically "Downtown"

Dancing in Nepalese traditional clothes at Temple Street

Hikes with friends

And in 2016 too; though it was a more subdued mood and I wasn't thinking about Christmas at all- 
Like the day when I cried when listening/singing "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" and yearning for shalom

The mornings and nights at Anntic 

December this year is gonna be busy and tiring I expect. But there is really so much I look forward to (saying now before I get tired of running around haha)- Youth Venture, baking (just had this idea of collecting love gifts for World Vision for my bakes. Hmm should I will I kill myself), youth camp, and the various Christmas gatherings.

An ordinary life with an extraordinary God. 2017 years on from the birth of Jesus, God is still calling many into an adventure towards His grand purpose.

Update (8 Dec):
Just went ahead and did a mini fundraiser for the work that World Vision is doing in Cox's Bazar. There was alot of internal resistance but there was peace within me so I went ahead. And God has been making the way straight, with His little providences everyday this past week. It has been a tiring one. So much to learn and change, both personally and professionally.

Comments